Thursday, January 23, 2014

Princess of warmth~

I don't know about you guys, but in SL one of the things that makes me the happiest is shoes. I love shoes. They're both amazing AND the bane of my existance. My favorites are people like Dark Midday Designs for shoes because I can use their hud to make combinations that work with anything I want. When it's cold out, all I want to do is bundle up as much as I can, so these leg warmer princess pumps by Dark Midday Designs make me -so- happy!



This coat is a win from the last round of the arcade. I fell in love as soon as I saw the shape of it because it has that perfect bell shaped pufff that I love so much about lolita. Is this outfit lolita? Probably not... animal print, furr..... IN ANY CASE I love the look. It's got the lolita shape I love, it's got bows, it's got cuteness, it's got everything! Loving the lip gloss I'm wearing from the new round of the cosmetics fair. Love the bear I'm holding from Yumyums.



I took two pictures of the shoes this time because HNG. Not ONLY are they original rigged mesh, but the texturing on them.. everything is just.. gorgeous. Mm. <33



It's a simple look, I know, but it was too perfect to have to add more!

The Goods;

Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Glo by Lcky

Clothing Stuffs;
::Coat dress::
Fluffy Fur Jacket in Pink Tiger by Curio Obscura !!Gacha item!!!
::Skirt::
Lace and Quilted Skirt by Milk Motion !!Now @ C88!!!
::Shoes::
Midday Princess Super High Leg Warmer Pumps by Dark Midday Designs

Extras && Accessories;

::Ear Muffs::
My Kitty Ear Muffs in Bubblegum (RARE) by Utopiah !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Bow::
Bell Hair Bow in Short & White by The Sugar Garden
::Blush 1::
Wind burn full face no shadow by Chary
::Blush 2::
Noe Compatible kawaii anime blush by Esuga
::Lips::
Chu Lips in Ichigo by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Buddy::
i-Lo in Raspberry by Yumyums !!Now @ Omg!!

Elegant 1 hands worn by Slink with Appliers from Witches & Rats <3


Let's all get warm and snuggle up together, hm? <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment