Saturday, February 21, 2015

Creepy Kawaii~


Hey lovelovesss~ So I have another adorable outfit from Creepy Kawaii~ I know it's been ALL over but seriously, I went so nuts here. I loved sooo much of the stuff. I wanted to get more, but found out things more recently that makes me thankful I didn't get them! Haha. So you're going to be seeing more later buuuut!~ This dress from Yumyums is suuuper adorable man, I love it. I felt like my last look was more creepy so I went a little cuter this time. These heels from Blah. Are, as usual, unrigged and EASILY made to fit to the TMP Ouch! Feet! Makes me so happy since I never wanna take my TMP off. This hair stole my heart. THE CURLS. <3 Okok I'm ranting. Credssss. :''D <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Midori in Browns by [^.^ Ayashi^.^] !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Eyes::
Tsuya Eyes in Meadow by (*Angelica)
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Lashes::
Falsies” Eyelashes by * Mon Cheri *
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Creepy Collared Outfit in Grapes/Mint Eyebows by .{Yumyums}. !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Stockings::
Burlesque Socks in Pink by * PerveTTe *
::Shoes::
Dangerous Rose Stiletto in White by Blah. !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hairgoods::
The Kawaii Spike Headband in Mint by .Olive. !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
&
Pastel Hairbow in Lavender by Suicidal Unborn !!!Gacha @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Evarre by .:Soul:.
::Necklaces::
Love Lockdown Set in Violet Choker by . Quirky . !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
&
Bony Heart Necklace in GOLD with Amethyst Heart by ANE
::Earrings::
Oculus Studs in Purple by NOX. !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Bag::
The Creepy Skullie Bag in Mint by .Olive. !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Nails::
Mokki's Way in Chobii's Choice by ~Gorgeous Dolls~


I also really loved the décor at creepy kawaii so I took my picture there! Give it a good walk around, it's really pretty! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment