Thursday, January 22, 2015

Truth Syrum



Uggh sometimes Genre comes out with the best stuff. I have to say I am in LOVE with this dress by Anachron. I went and snagged me some more boots from Schadenfreude, and the new collab hair by Geek & Blueberry and somehow wiggled my way in to a semi steampunk looking lolita co-ord. O: I'm really digging it! Gonna be short, because after credits I have a personal rant you can/cannot read depending on what you want to do. It's a confession and apology! SO SCANDELOUS.
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Fay in Essentials by Blueberry
::Eyes::
Glass Green eyes in 7 by Mudskin
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe with hands/feet by The mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Genre Jump party Dress in Steampunk by Anachron
::Stockings::
Nylon Ombre Stockings in Nude by Big Beautiful Doll
::Shoes::
Zirnitra Boots in Teal by Schadenfreude
::Coat::
Jewelled Jacket in Chocolate by Valentina E


Extras && Accessories;
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in Long by Shine
::Arm Warmers::
Kimiko Arm Warmers by Dirty Lynx
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Faunus by .:Soul:. !!New!!!
::Earrings & Necklace::
Gypsy Flower Amulet of Antimony by Maxi Gossamer
::Purse::
Burrry Cold Penguin Chain Purse in Blue RARE by Pink Acid !!New @ The Seasons Story!!!
::Clock::
Secret Stash Clock Clutch by Pink Acid !!New @ The Seasons Story!!!
::Eyepatch::
Yellow Kitty Eye Patch by Rotten Toe !!Gacha!!
::Goggles::
Cat Goggle in Gold RARE by LOVE RE ME !!Gacha!!!
::Face Stars::
Face Stars in Green by Ni.Ju
::Make-Up::
Magic Eyeshadow in Red Carpet Teal by Pink Acid !!New @ Candy Shop!!!
::Plushie::
Still Tryin' in Brown by Geek !!New @ We<3RP!!!
(His animations are -adorableee!!)

décor;
Atlas 1 - Terrestrial Globe @ CSR
Schadenfreude Hikari Ceiling Lantern @ TSS
PFC~Alchemist Desk
Vega 1 – Telescope @ CSR
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Tea- !!Gacha!!!
    Zaara [home] : Ikat dhurrie rug *kohl* !!Gacha!!!
llorisen // mimi skybox.yellow&white !!Gacha!!!

Ok so, rant time.

I'm not a good person and I've never thought of myself as a bad person, however I have done some horrible things. I feel like whether someone is bad or good, is in the eye of the beholder. And some might say I was a bad person. I got mixed up in a group that turned in to a clique... something I never wanted to be a part of. Somehow, in the midst of everything that was happening with my RL and how involved I became in SL... I lost myself. I became a complete sociopath. I didn't care about the feelings of others or how what I said would affect them; nor if what I said or did would hurt anyone. It was horrible, and it took the two people I cared the most about from that clique treating me just as I had others for me to realize just how much of a shit I have been. I've said horrible things about people that they never deserved to have said about them. I've joined stupid arguments and put in my opinion as if it mattered in places it didn't belong. I was a wholly and truly horrible person, even to those closest to me. I've come clean and apologized to many people in the past few days/weeks as my therapist and I come to talk about things and I realize just how wrong I was. I can't count the amount of people I said bad about, so I wanted to do a whole public apology.

For two reasons... one, now everyone I hurt that crosses this can see that I'm sorry and I know I'm wrong and I was a bad person... and that I'm trying to change. Two, because you people that follow me for my fashion and my rants never saw that side of me and it makes me feel two faced. I want you to know who you're following so you can make the conscious decision on whether or not to follow me. I don't want to be a two faced person, and I can't change the past but I can come clean and move forward. That's what I plan to do.

So as a whole, I am deeply sorry.

Please know that I am not blaming the clique or a single person in it for my behavior. I have no excuse for my behavior. I take full responsibility for everything I have done. I'm not looking for pity or drama or a response. I just want the truth out there. From me.

Some might say I was a bad person, that I still am. But that is not the case.... but I'll leave that for you to decide.


For those of you who can forgive me and still want to follow me even knowing the truth, I'll see you tomorrow. <3 Happy Shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment