Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chillaxin'



I have been having such CHILL relaxing days. Got back in to my more frequent cleaning regiment too so my house is as awesome and sparkly perfect as these bubble heart wedges by Epic! Yes, normally I have 100 things to show off in my posts but today is just Epic and Dear Deer. <3 I went for something as calm and chill as my household is right now. :] <3 Credits and a nap sound good, ne? :*

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Yukiko by The Skinnery
::Hair::
Listen by Magika !!New!!
::Eyes::
Aura eyes in Forrest by Buzzeri
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Bowie Blouse in pink by Dear Deer !!New Mainstore Release!!
::Bottoms::
Coated Pants in Black by Fishy Strawberry
::Shoes::
Bubble Heart Wedges in White by *Epic * !!New Mainstore Release!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Cigarette::
Cigarette in Graffiti by NikotiN
::Bag::
Flowery mini bag in Rose by Imeka
::Pose::
Shyai Pose set by Tanoshi !!New Release!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment