Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sad October


October's a bad time for me, because it happens to be the month where a cat I loved more than I thought I could ever love another passed away about 11 years ago. She died of a dog attack, but at the time of her examination from it we learned she was suffering, badly, from breast cancer. October also happens to be breast cancer awareness month, oddly enough. Every year, to memorialize Gao and spread the knowledge, I do a post to let everyone know my story and that their pets CAN get breast cancer, so please ensure you're getting all your love ones screened. <3



With me in this picture is my love, Lilou, who is a mousie to my cat, because I'll chase her endlessly~ <3 When I explained to her why I wanted to do such a post, boobies out to promote breast cancer, she was 100% on board and also had no idea household pets could get breast cancer. I hope we've taught a few more people today, and as always the details for the cutie gritty is below! ;3


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha bare in 112 by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. xD)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
GENUS by Genesis
Which I will review better later, there's a lot going on in my life right now.
::Hair::
Bliss by Besom
::Eyes::
Fiori in Purple and Dark Hazel by S0ng
::Ears::
Magi Pixie Ears by Swallow

Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Thea Bodysuit in Pink by Miss Chelsea


Extras && Accessories;

::Piercings::
Thea Nipple Piercings by Miss Chelsea
::Amputee Parts::
Amputee Parts from Evermore Gacha
::Bodychain::
Bodychain by Blueberry
::Animal Parts::
Neko'Neko by Aii
::Earrings::
Baroque earrings by Glam Affair

0 comments:

Post a Comment