Friday, October 12, 2018

Little and I


Today I'm with my little Saigey, dressin' like a thuggu! Hahaha! I had a fun week with a friend and dressed like a 'thug' for most of it. While it was going on Saigey came back from a long vacation, and I'd missed her!

Exact details below for the outfit. <3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Milana in browns by Phoenix
::Ears::
Haruhi Ears by Random Matter

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Ness Tank top in Dark red by Cynful
::Jeans::
Cookie Baggy Jeans in Black by Legal Insanity

Extras && Accessories;
::Bandanna::
Unisex Mesh Bandanna by Line 2 Apparell
::Earrings::
Bamboo Hoops by Dirty Princess
::Necklaces::
Meow Choker by Black Bantam
Embellished Key Necklace by Yummy
Room Key 237 Necklace by Yummy
Stag Key necklace by Half Deer
::Bracelets::
Wire bracelet by Avenge
::Rings::
Kinglove Rings by Cult


0 comments:

Post a Comment