Saturday, October 20, 2018

Bruised Egos


There are times when everyone's life has to change, and things in it has to change. Not everyone will always go with you during all of these changes, and when some people leave you it feels like a punch in the face. Though, I'm sure the sudden changes in my life while ignoring all my progress also felt like a punch in the face.

For anyone interested, I've recently gotten into a relationship, and a few of my friendships because of it have been very strained if not have completely ended. I'm a menace to society to these people for doing something that makes me happy because they feel they should have been given more. Unfortunately, I cannot please everyone. For those I hurt, I truly apologize, and hope that time heals all wounds, and for those who remain beside me; thank you for your support. <3

To those who came for the details, you know where to find them! I'm donning a different skin because I wanted a new soft belly, but I've since changed again xD which you'll see in a few days. Background's a room I decorated for myself and the rest is below! :*


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Alisa in Spring by Altellier Pepe
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Amara in Browns by Sitlinka


Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Akeda Top & Harness in Hop Pink by Vinyl
::Bottoms::
Date Night Panties by Suicidal Unborn
::Sweater::
Fuzzy Cardigan in White by Cynful

Extras && Accessories;

::Collar::
Puppy Collar in Black by Cubic Cherry
::Rings::
King Love Rings by Cult
::Piercings::
Piercings by Catwa
&
Stellar Piercings by Cureless

0 comments:

Post a Comment