Friday, October 5, 2018

Recoup. Time!


After every time I have my niece I need some recoup time, so this time I spent it decorating a little space for myself and my friends to hang out. :D <3 On I have some cute and comfy goodies from Candy Doll, Blueberry, and Le Fil, Casse, as well as a new Magika do.



Around me are some cue things from around the grid and I'm sitting on a new cage by Lagom. You'll see more of this room, I really like it. Exact details below. :3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Adore by Magika
::Ears::
Gen 4 Heart Plugs by Aitui

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Loli Hoodie in White by Blueberry
::Bottoms::
Vip Printed Panties From Dolly Gacha by Candydoll
::Stockings::
Mariena Collection Stockings in Pink by Le Fil Casse
::Shoes::
Kawaii Bunny Heels by LF
Extras && Accessories;
::Bows::
Movie Night Headband in Prissy Pink by Le Fil Casse
::Wings::
Cartoon Wings in Pink by A*S !!Gacha!!
::Glasses::
Kalediscope Glasses by Mad Echo
::Bindi::
Airie Bindi by CX & Vincue
::Piercings::
Catwa Piervings for Bento Heads
&
Curemore Stellar Piercings
&
Belly Kitty Biercing by Bubble
::Necklaces::
Daisy choker in pink by Buzzeri
&
His & Hers old Romance Necklaces by Noodles
::Rings::
Kinglove Rings by Cult
::Legbow::
Burlesque Legbow by MUKA
::Tattoo::
Melody by Dappa
::Nails::
Pastels & Shimmer by Alaskametro

Decor~
Wednesday – Girlwounds – ecig – Gacha
Wednesdsay – Princess life – Pretzels – Gacha
Tresblah – Bon voyoge- Mp3 Player- Gacha
Random Matter- Noticed by Senpai- Manga Stack – Gacha
Gypsie Heart – Pillow Chair – Sky A – Gacha
Tres Blah- Spring Living – Wired Heart – Gacha
Lagom – The Playground – Cage Light - Gacha
Yan – Sakuran – Type D - Gacha

0 comments:

Post a Comment