Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Stay Ready


I had a blast for my birthday and one of my gifts to myself is that I am going to my sisters to spend time with her and my niece for a good few days so here's my hello gorgeous I'll be going away a few days post!!! Inspired by what's to come, days of chill, fun, and lots and lots of healing in the form of thc and yoga. <3 Even the four year old meditates now, I'm super pumped for this. And no, we don't smoke around her, we're not terrible people. We're cannibly medicated cannacuties who treat it responsibly! I hope you are too!! :'3

Image coming soon, until then on FLICKR

I honestly love this décor from Zombie Suicide, it's an entire cannabis décor set with a tentacle and crystal décor pipe if you're looking for anything to go beside or with your Nik0tin Rolling kits! I know it's 2pm but I'm still drinking coffee, it's never too late for coffee, and I -love- these coffee cups by Black Bantam. Gorgeous is right. Exact details on clothing which I am adoring and will be wearing for a good five days since I'm going on a mini vacation below~! <3






Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Lavi and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Hard Candy in Lil Bun Updo Browns by Besom
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Cloe top in Mint by Miss Chelsea
::Shorts::
Frappe Denim Shorts in Ice by Blueberry
::Shoes::
Flipaflops by Tanoshi




Extras && Accessories;

::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Body Chain::
Body Chain in Silver by Blueberry
::Thigh Corset::
Empire Thigh Corset
::Bracelet::
Charm Bracelet in C by La Petite Morte !!Gacha!!!
::Glitters::
Kathleeen's soft body shimmer
&
Stripper dust by Cynful
::Collar::
Lace Collar by Dirty Secrets

Decor
:Z.S: Shelf – Brown !!Gacha!!!
:Z.S: Tentacle Pipe Blue !!Gacha!!!
:Z.S: Ashtray Black/White !!Gacha!!!
:Z.S: Joint GOI item !!Gacha!!!
[Black Bantam] Prissy Pom Pillow Decor Faded
[Black Bantam] Hello Gorgeous Mug Peach !!!Gacha!!!
[NikotiN] Join Moutain (alpha)
:Z.S: Pot Leaf Green !!Gacha!!!
Kalopsia - Galaxy Rug (lighter)
Kalopsia - Gipsy Shack (Turquoise)
:Z.S: Crystal pipe RARE !!Gacha!!1
[NikotiN] Weed Head
Nikotin Grinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment