Saturday, June 16, 2018

Promises


I think romance is beautiful, though terrifying. The idea of adoring someone enough to do things illogical and beyond understanding... how breathtaking and dangerous... I've had a lot on my mind about love lately, because of the time of year. As many know, it's been three years since I was abandoned by the person I still know was the one I was supposed to be with... because I'm not the person he's supposed to be with.



Chaotic and tragic. Breathtaking and beautiful. Oh love.

Beneath this will be something I wrote because I've been a bit of an inspired mess lately. Thank you to those who read, for those interested in the gorgeous look I am donning inspired by romantic waiting and freedom? Down below! :3

I crave hands that feel souls and seek depths only the vast oceans beneath my flesh can quell. 
I crave intensity that only those who've experienced madness and returned could understand, for only those of us who love to leap can really see the romance in the fall. 
I crave conversation, enticing and alluring... pulling my thoughts from where they normally lay with new beliefs. 
I crave to give love like a waterfall, ever-flowing into others unless blocked. 

More than all of that, I crave to never interact with another soul for the damage that can be done with mere words can be devastating.
 My existence is contradiction.




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Lavi and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Sunny by Phoenix
::Ears::
V-Day gift Ears by Pumec
::Usako Bits::
Pierced Rabbit Ears by Murder of Raven
Fluffy Tail by Cat'sEye
Whiskers by (B)



Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Marie's Dress in Wine by Gaia
::Stockings::
Heart Stockings by Luxuria in Black
::Shoes::
Narcissus by Empire



Extras && Accessories;

::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Bracelet & Headband::
Bauhaus Movement Daisy Bracelet and Headband
::Piercings::
Stellar Piercings by Curemore
::necklace::
Lyra Enchantress by Maxi Gossamer
&
Lace Collar by Dirty Secrets
::Make-up::
Babygoth Make-up by Alaskametro
&
Pinkah Lipsticks by Cubic Cherry
&
Freckles by Buzzeri
::Nails::
Muse Nail Art by Alaskametro

0 comments:

Post a Comment