Thursday, June 21, 2018

Day&Night


Fighting Evil by moonlight, learning things by daylight! I feel I've always been a magical girl, and that doesn't go away even when I'm three days away from my 31st birthday. Yes, I'm an oldie womans.... but hay hay I live this life I can't help it! Anyway I have -always- loved the Melon Bunny school outfit, so I did a cute look with that and one with Tanoshi's Maho bodysuit to show off our newest release and express my magical girl soul!!



I feel like my pictures aren't very good, especially for how long I've been blogging. I focus on trying to show everything so you guys see the whole ensemble in case you want it. I know that creative artistic posts do better, but I have a hard time with those. I hope I'm still fun to follow without the constant gorgeous posts. <3





Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Lavi and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Brooke in browns by Phoenix
&
Miyuu by Taketomi
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;

Day
Sweet Sailor Dress in Fatpack by Melon Bunny
The Winter Hi Leg Warmers by Juju
White Socks by Reign
Bowties R Cool heels by Geek
Night
Tanoshi's Spring Maho Bodysuit in Fattiechan by Tanoshi
Ruffle Lace Stockings by Reign
Lover Heels by Sakide



Extras && Accessories;

::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Armbands::
Arwen Arm Bracers and bracelets by Real Evil
::Knuckles::
Bladed Brass Knuckles by Zombie Suicide
::Earrings::
Crystal Swirls by Zombie Suicide
::Magical Pet::
Southern Belle Chihuahua by Black Bantam
::Make-up::
Infected Facepaint by Cubic Cherry
Britny Lipsticks Pack B by Cubic Cherry
KC Make-up by Zombie Suivide
Britny Lipsticks Pack A
::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy by Yummy
::Books::
School Books Gacha in Homeroom Cutie by Anachron
&
School time Book in Black by Cubic Cherry
::Mouthie::
School Time Pencil in White by Cubic Cherry


0 comments:

Post a Comment