Saturday, June 30, 2018

Kickin' Back


I hope everyone had a good week. My time with my sister and niece went just as well as I thought it would, and I need just as much recovery as I normally do.... and it was worth every. Amazing. Moment. XD <3 So here's a lazy me picture in lingerie since that's how I lounge on SL with some pizza and a cute little tiger to represent my Stilts because it's time for some netflix and kitten cuddles while Fibro and I recover from three days with a four year old who thinks I am the greatest.



I have been loving on these socks from Reign and using them a lot, I know... I actually went to the mainstore the other day and it was trouble I bought so many socks. I like socks but not shoes normally, I'm a strange one. This pizza looks adorable AND delicious, though I've never eaten a flower before. I'm down to try anything twice. Cryustal earrings are a gorgeous piece by zombie suicide and I feel like I am rambling about goodies now. You can see them. Do you have a ritual for recovering or coping after pushing yourself guys?






Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Lavi and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Xia in Browns by Truth
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie Set::
Nataly Body by ViSion
::Socks::
Ruffle Lace Stocking by Reign
::Garter::
Josefin Suspenders in Black by Alaskametro
::Shoes::
Limited Heels by Zombie Suicide




Extras && Accessories;

::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Body Chain::
Body Chain in Silver by Blueberry
::Thigh Corset::
Empire Thigh Corset
::Bracelet::
Charm Bracelet in C by La Petite Morte !!Gacha!!!
::Glitters::
Stripper dust by Cynful
::Collar::
Lace Collar by Dirty Secrets
::Stole::
Sexy Fur Stole in Black by T.Whore
::Earrings::
Crystal Swirls by Zombie Suicide
::Necklace::
Moon Necklace by Zombie Suicide
::Make-up::
Luxe Eyeshadow by Alaskametro

0 comments:

Post a Comment