Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Smokescreen


I know there's a lot of debates going on about weed and what not, and I'm not one to get in the middle of things like that, but I thought this was a cute and funny look put together given my current IRL situation. Long story short there I'm getting medical weed to care for my pain that's been a problem and lovebug lost money at work. I thought this sign Free Bird made was perfect for it. I played around a little more with the goodies I got and felt that Athena by LCKY which is new at Cosplay SL was a perfect and comfortable match to these awesome leggings my Alaskamestro and sweater by VinCue. :D
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Doll V2 in Crystal by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Athena in FATPACK by LCKY !!New @ Cosplay SL!!!
::Eyes::
Natsu Eyes in Duo Green by Umeboshi
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
!!!Pink Acid's animu liner used!!!
::Body::
Deluxe body by The Mesh Project W/ hands and feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Fally Sweater in Mint by VinCue !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bottoms::
Galaxy Leggings in blue/green by Alaskamestro !!New @ The Big Show!!!
::Shoes::
Mari Plats in Cognac by Reign !!New @ Kustom 9!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Cig::
Cigarette by Mishmish
::Ears::
Wing Song Ear in Dark RARE by OrsiniSun !!Gacha!!!
::Sign::
Need Money for Weed” sign by Free Bird
::Belt::
I got Pride in I Da Ho by Geek
::Headband::
Nelson Strings left in Suede by Geek
::Necklaces::
Rumple Neckcollar in Fatpack by Geek
::Piercing::

Septum Ring in HeartWings by Swallow !!New @ TDR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment