Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Circus Tirade~



I love bright colors, sweets, and funny animals~ Due to this I have to say I had a BLAST at the Circus event Seraphim's holding where 50% of proceeds go to the ASPCA. I'm always up for helping animals~ :'D On October 30th three years ago I lost the little love of my life when a dog attacked my Gao. This year I've been having a bit of a hard time since then, and it hasn't much passed so I'm thankful to everyone who keeps coming back to see my silly tirades about clothes! Speaking of, on to the clothes! This breath taking piece is by Violent Seduction and can be found at the Kawaii Project. It comes with appliers and mesh for for ALL bodies, including The Mesh Project! Not sure if for Kemono yet but there's a standard LL one that's fitted mesh and should work with the Kemono. I haven't tested this yet though, so don't quote me! <3 Next goodies are listed below! I'm already ranting!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Sugar Coated in Brunettes by Atomic
::Eyes::
Doll Eye in Green 3 by Mudskin
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien

::Body::
Deluxe Body by the Mesh project W/hands & Feet
Clothing Stuffs;
::Corset & Top::
Chou in Candy by Violent Seduction !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Shoes::
Priya Pumps in Baby by Mango Cheeks !!Now @ Xaisumi!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Hair Bow::
Circus Animals Cookie hairbow in Berry by Sweet Thing !!Now @ Cirque de Seraphim!!!
::Eyepatch::
Rozen Eyepatch in Candy by Violent Seduction !!New @ Kustom 9. Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
LuftBaloon in Purple with Balloon by Geek !!Now @ CdS!!!
&
Cat Circus in Nahza & Blacky by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Now @ CdS!!!
&
Take Flight in Baby (Light) & Mint (Light) by Mango Cheeks !!Now @ CdS!!!
-Other Decor-
::Neon Sign::
Circus Seal Animated Neon Sign by Free Bird !!Now @ CdS!!!
::Bubbles::
Elvis Bubble Machine in Purple Penguine by Bokeh !!now @ CdS!!!
::Cloud::
Cloud Tree in Colorful Large by Half Deer


0 comments:

Post a Comment