Thursday, November 6, 2014

Anti-School!



Hey loooves~ It's coming towards the middle of the month which means that Kustom 9 is gonna switch! I still had goodies to show you, so I thought I should get those in now! Beauty from MotiAme which, with some inspiration from being around my friends, made me think of the bad kid in school who did whatever they wanted! I have a few more chapter 4 goodies, and an adorable Llama that Hald Deer is selling at Xaisumi. This thing is.. just too cute. My sister loves Llamas so <3 I lav it! The hair I have on is on SALE as are all the hairs from the store for 99L a color pack! :] Details below!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by the Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Marnie in Brunettes by Elikatira X
::Eyes::
Tender eyes in WTF by Clem !!New @ Xiasumi!!!
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Feet::
Slink Medium
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant L by Slink
Nail appliers by Algelica
Black Lace
::Body::
Physique by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Leather Jacket in FATPACK by MotiAme !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!!
::Bottom::
Long Skirt in FATPACK by MotiAme !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!!
::Shoes::
My Petit Boot in Nude by Blah !!New @ Sad November!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Hat::
Panda Cap in Black by 2pm !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
::Pet::
Lovely Little Llama in Smokey by Half Deer !!Gacha @ Xiasumi!!!
::Mouthie::
School Canteen Food in Red Bean Bread (Mouth) by B.C.C. !!Gacha @ Xiasumi!!!
::Watch::
Dermo Watch in Female/White Leather (Roses) by Deadwool !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
::Bracelet::

Cage Bracelet in Black by Candy Doll !!New @ Chapter 4!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment