Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Home for me, goodies for you!

Honies I'm hoooome~

Man that was a stressful run! I'm glad I got to bring you some news while away! Pictures of my baby neice and I are on my Flickrrrrrr <3 But enough about real stuff, ne ne? More about SL stuff!!



I finally am getting to show you off some of the AWESOME stuff I got! In this post is newness from The Sugar Garden, C88, OMG, and a hair from Truth that I about DIED when I saw~ Still lots to bring you this week!



For now, THE GOODS!

Body Stuffs;
::Skin::
Meimei 2.0 in A Tone by The Sugar Garden
This skin is a remake of the original Meimei and has all the make-ups removed. I'm wearing it clean (with the addition of the freckles and beauty marks because I love them) so you can see it in all it's cute glory. It's 50% off until the 15th, so get on over to grab it!!
::Hair::
Parvati in Light Browns by Truth
::Ears::
Taper Ears in Size 1 by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Low Cut Thermal Tee in Pink by 1 Hundred !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Skirt::
Lace and Quilted Skirt in white by Milk Motion !!Now @ C88!!!
::Stockings::
Cat Tights in Rose by Izzie's
::Shoes::
Dolly Heels in White/Knotty by The Sugar Garden

Accessories && Extra Stuffs;
::Crown::
White Princess by Theater Chain
::Headband::
Movie Night Headband in Prissy Pink by Le Fil Casse
::Necklace::
Ice Lumi By Schadenfreude !!Now @ C88!!!
::Bracelet 1 & Ring::
Ice Lumi Bracelet & Ring with ornate band by Schadenfreude !!Now @ c88!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Rosario Bracelet in Pink by Pekka !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Hair Bow::
Briar Bow in Usagi by Remarkable Oblivion
::Ring 2::
Crown Ring in Antique Silver by INK !!Now @ Season's Story!!!!
::Clutch::
Pink Clutch by Brixley !!Now @ 25 for 25 hunt!!!

Elegant 1 Hands and Slink Medium feet worn with appliers that are new from Witches & Rats and available through the 25 for 25 hunt!!!


See yous tomorrrroowww <3333

0 comments:

Post a Comment