Sunday, November 25, 2018

Happy Holidays~


How was everyone's holiday? I had a great time with my niece and sister! :3 I ate more than I should have though!!! This picture has more editing on it than I normally do, because this outfit is how I would -love- to dress and have my figure look. It's legit ideal for me and I was so happy strutting around in it! Half way through editing it, my beloved showed me a better way... so it's done half badly and half well...x D I left it so you guys can watch me grow! Anyone else unsure how I did it, PLEASE ASK. <3 I'm all about helping us all grow out in this universe. :*



I have some Fifty Linden Friday goodies on, as well as an adorable baby from Black Bantam. Not a literal baby, I know, a furrrrrrrrrbaaaabyyyy~ They're just as important to me though!! I'm not much for dogs but look at all his wrinklessss so adorableee!! I have on the Classic GENUS head before updates because I took this a few days before Thanksgiving and the updates, but I have a babyface coming at you guys soon!! Anyone else enjoying tf out of their animation HUD? I am. XDD <3 So much life is brought to our avatars now with bento, I love it! Happy shopping and living, loves!!!

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. XD So it's Tinted LOL GL)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Classic 001 by GENUS
::Hair::
B01 in browns by Barber Yumyum
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Ears::
Haruhi Ears by Random Matter

Clothing Stuffs;
::top::
Brigitte in Cream by Moon Elixir
::Bottoms::
Sparkling Skirt in Cream by Pixicat
::Stockings::
Nell Tights #2 by C'est La Vie
::Shoes::
Amethyst by Empire

Accessories;
::Earrings::
Sweetheart Earring Set by E.Marie
::Collar::
My Love Collar in White by Nomi
::Patch::
Cheek Patch by Momochu
::Bindi::
Luv Jewel by Cubic Cherry Creations
::Nails::
Autumn Elegance Set by E.Marie
::Necklace::
Cinderella Necklace in Black and White by Glam Affair
::Puppers::
Shar Pei Puppy in Ginger by Black Bantam

::Pose:: Bev 1 By Zombie Suicide!!::


0 comments:

Post a Comment