Tuesday, November 27, 2018

You are here


Don't play with my love. Messin' with my heart, that's gonna be tough for you to pull off...
Gave me a new start, taking me too far... it's gonna be hard... if you really are who you say you are.
Jams~



I love this backdrop, reminds me of my Yandere ways. When baby woke up I told her it was for her and she had no way out. :'D

We are here.

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. XD So it's Tinted LOL GL)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Hair::
Babypony by Besom
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Ears::
Haruhi Ears by Random Matter

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Romy Boho lace cami by Vinyl
::Bottoms::
Alexis Jeans in Pink by Vinyl
::Jacket::
Rose Bud Fur Jacket by Villena
::Shoes::
Cynthia heels by Phedora

Accessories;
::Earrings::
Drop Earrings in White by Zombie Suicide
::Collar::
My Love Collar in White by Nomi
::Patch::
So sick Cheek Patch by Momochu
::Bindi::
Luv Jewel by Cubic Cherry Creations
::Nails::
Creepy Babe Nails by E.Marie
::Mouthie::
Mouth Fishie by Zombie Suicide

::Pose:: Bev 3 By Zombie Suicide!!::

0 comments:

Post a Comment