Saturday, November 17, 2018

Freedom


Sorry guys, I've been -crazy- productive lately! I've been getting models out for the stores I help, finishing projects for Tanoshi I'm excited about that I've been working on, and I'm on a new schedule that has me on the computer less and working on my apartment/life more!!! Hisashiburi da na? O:



I actually did two pictures with this outdfit, one where I am not crediting décor beause it's my SL office, which you're getting today, and one where I am crediting décor which you're getting tomorrow. The reason we're NOT crediting décor today, though I'll let you see both images, is because we're gonna talk about GENUS~



So, no, I am not giving you a picture of the HUD or a picture of the water droplets that everyone thinks are so amazing, because well everyone are showing those off so you KNOW about those. I want to talk about some maybe less spoken about details. Like the ability to tint every layer, already, even their already included layers. The ability to have gap, vampire, bloody, or PINK mouth options right on the MAIN HUD, no add ons needed. Tongue piercing and BRACES on the MAIN HUD, no add ons needed. Ability to raise and lower the size of the texture of the pupils on their eyes, separately and together. 4 different included shine/normal mapping options for skin, including that wet look everyone loves; I personally use glam because I'm extra. :'D There is also a wrinkles one!!! I really love the depth they went into, with giving this head options. Default you get two different freckles options, moles and beauty marks, and an entire page of cosmetics that include pre-included tattoos, though to be honest I've never clicked them... face tattoos aren't my thing... Either way, I'm being told now that the price increase and full release is tomorrow so I'm late as usual to tell you guys to go grab her while she's cheap and in beta, so if you're interested ya gotta go get her at full price with full release!!! Shouldn't have waited for my silly bumbum anyway though because everyone else's reviews were ahhhmaaazing! <3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. XD So it's Tinted LOL GL)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
GENUS by genesis
::Hair::
Kotoko 1 in browns by Wasabi Pills !!Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Ears::
Haruhi Ears by Random Matter

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Internet Princess top for Freya by E.Marie !!Gacha!!!
::Skirt::
Kallista Skirt in White by Le Fil Casse !!Gacha!!
::Stockings::
Garter Stockings by MUKA
::Shoes::
My Unicorn Shoes in Pink/white by Geek

Accessories;
::Earrings::
Sweetheart Earring Set by E.Marie
::Headphones::
Cutie Lips Unplugged headphones gift by Black Bantam
::Collar::
My Love Collar by Nomi
::Bundi::
Luv Jewel by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

0 comments:

Post a Comment