Tuesday, May 22, 2018

West Wing


I think I somehow wandered into the wrong place! Hahaha! Just kidding, Dolls made a scene and I jumped in it because I think it's gorgeous! Details will be below! I do feel lost with blogging though, a friend said I should do a picture a day, another said that refreshing images is frowned upon now hardcore... I think I should have been keeping up with these things, so as best I can I will! Sorry if I annoyed anyone, I plan on not doing that anymore!! <3 <3



I'm wearing goodies from Cubic Cherry, Zombie Suicide, Phedora, and Vinyl, plus the new Stealthic hair the grid went nuts for for like a week. <3 I was going for something simple and casual this time, I hope you like it! Details below! ^___^


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Fate Eyes by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya w/hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Somber in Browns by Stealthic !!New @ K9!!!
::Ears::
Valentine's Ears by Pumec



Clothing Stuffs;
::Sweater::
Crop Sweater in Hot Pink Skull by Cubic Cherry
::Jeans::
Alexis Jeans in Pink by Vinyl
::Shoes::
Vivian Platforms by Phedora

Extras && Accessories;
::Head Chain::
Kal Head Chain by Zombie Suicide
::Nails::
Super Claws in Regulars by Zombie Suicide
::Glasses::
Nerd Glasses by Cubic Cherry



Decor

[CX] Rusty Chains – Set.3
Apple Fall Period Fireplace
Birdy - Boudoir - Candles 2
! NOVUS Bull's head
*AF* Capturado Utility Shelf
CURELESS [+] BunnyDoll Multiple
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Scratching Post – Pink
[Toiz] tarot rug
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Toys Toys Toys – Pink
Stockholm&Lima: The Wingback Chair (A)
.random.Matter. - Kitten Collar - Plain – Silver/Black
.{yumyums}. Naughty Love Paddle (Dark Wood - Black Tape)
+Half-Deer+ Slumber Lamp - Fox – White
//Naberius// Chainbound Anubis Mask *Black*
Apple Fall Ceramic Bottles
[CX] Rusty Chains - Set.7 ( Ground )
Apple Fall Victorian Radiator
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Bowl of Kibble - Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment