Sunday, May 27, 2018

Shut in/Shut out


I'm cannabily medicated for my fibromyalgia, and smoking makes me think quite a bit. Am I a shut in? Or have I been shut out? By the world and people around me... I wonder... I like to think I'm a shut in and it's by choice, and with this thought I am at peace. At my happiest I am alone with some tunes and in no pain... so, I sure do think it's that I'm a shut in! I replicated my comfort zone, using some goodies from FLF, my skybox, and some cuties from stores I love plus some of my favorite things~ Follow along for the details below. <3




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Fate Eyes by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Freya W/hands & Feet by Belleza
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Willa Mesh hair in Browns by Wasabi Pills
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
London Crop top GG by Vinyl !!Group Gift!!!
::Bottoms::
Mishi Fringe Skirt in Llamas by Vinyl !!FLF!!!
::Shoes::
Bloomin' slides by Reign !!FLF!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Body Chain::
Blue Berry Body Chain in Silver by BlueBerry
::Whiskers::
Floppy Bunny Whiskers by ('B')
::Bowl/Pipe::
420 Bowl in powder pink by RC
::Earrings::
Hexxed Earrings by Zombie Suicide
::Make-up::
Liners by Zombie Suicide
::Ears & Tail::
Rabbit Ears by Murder of Ravens
Thick tail by Catseye
::Piercing::
Stellar Piercing Nose Side by Curemore
::Choker::
Stoner Choker in White by Love
::Headphones::
ICU Headphones by Cubic Cherry
::Eyepatch::
Sugar Skull Eyepatch by Cubic Cherry

Decor
[Toiz] tarot rug
[Cubic Cherry] {80s Luv} chair
[Black Bantam] I <3 puppy bun
:BAMSE: Fun Time - Drawing Time
*HEXtraordinary* Alien Abduction Lamp
[Cubic Cherry] {80s Luv} table
*ionic* intento inflexible - papers on floor
+Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Desk/Vanity Table (Mint)
Grinder by Nikotin
[RI] Lovely Lappy (Coral)

Happy days love, I'm back to the grind in getting a release ready for Tanoshi! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment