Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Come and take a ride into paradise...


On the 5th Jhene Aiko was in Philly again, and I missed her. On the 6th pictures were put up and I commented. Last night as I went to bed I noticed 20 hours previous to the time, at a time oh so near to a time I commented on her photo “You were in my city today again, lady, and I missed you. I'm not well enough, still, to see your inspiration in person but I have a new goal to add to my life. #OnedayJhene @JheneAiko please keep shining.” Well, I saw this...



Is it to me? I dunno, and I highly doubt it... but if my words inspired these words then even if it were to me I don't see it as a message to me alone I see it as a message to all of us... to whenever we're ready.. she'll be back. Be well. No matter what keeeps/kept you from seeing Jhene if you wanted to, she'll be back just keep watching the signs and you'll know when you're ready. As for me, I was inspired.


I used some of Black Bantam's gorgeous items and a new release from Dust Bunny from FLF Which is my favorite weekly holiday (lolol) and created this lil' get up. Rocking some old school Blues hair and the Slink Hourglass, I feel like this picture though not as good as I hoped captured the magic I feel in my heart when inspiration hits.

Be well. <3


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Freckles::
Subtle Freckles by Buzzeri (For Catwa)
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Earth and Lavi by {Song}
::Body::
Slink Hourglasss W/Slink Dynamic Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Hermoine in browns by Blues
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Winter Miracles Caged Corset in GOLD RARE by Black Bantam
::Bodysuit::
Seaquin Bodysuit in 06 by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
::Make-up::
Liners by Zombie Suicide
Foil Finish Tattoos ALL RARE by Alaskametro !!!Gacha!!!
Byzantine Charcoal Nails by Alaskametro
::Halo::
Miracles Halo Head décor by Black Bantam!!!!Gacha!!!
::Thigh Chain::
Royal Elf Thigh Chain in Gold by Black Bantam!!!Gacha!!!
::Circlet::
Roses & Bones Circlet by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Body Glitter::
Stripper Dust by Cynful

Decor

dust bunny . woodland dreams . makeshift gazebo
[BB] Winter Wonderland Carriage Clutch Gold !!Gadcha!!!
*AF* Boxwood - Spiral Lit
*AF* Boxwood - Round Tripple Lit
Climbing Rose L & R- White

0 comments:

Post a Comment