Friday, May 6, 2016

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!


    Surprise trip to my sister's lasted a week rather than a few days. Sorry for the surprise run away~ How are you all doing? Well, I hope! So I threw an outfit together after opening a bunch of goodies I'd gotten before I left and throughout the week as gifties and things from my friends who were shopping in my steed. (Ty ily. :*) ANYHO Epic is updating SO much to omega appliers, which you can use on both Slink AND Maitreya (Maybe Belleza too? I don't have that one sorry guys. ;~;) I'm loveloveloveing it! So here's one of her newer updates with some older goodies and some other newer goodies on the grid to make cuter goodies! ^__^ Happy Shopping!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Thyra Mesh Hair in Browns by Wasabi Pills !!Now @ Mainstore!!!
::Eyes::
Zodiac Eyes in Lavender and Hazel by Buzzeri
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Mouth::
Harley by .Loud Mouth. Pos. 3 !!Coming Soon!!!


Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Dripping Henley Suit in Black/Pink by Epic !!Newly Updated to Omega!!!
::Skirt::
Sabrina Skirt in Fatpack by Moon Amore
::Leggings::
Torn Fishnets Style 2 by AviCandy
::Shoes::
Lady Lace Platforms in RARE by Cila !!Gacha RARE!!!
Extras && Accessories;
::Piercings::
Sugar Piercing in White by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
Double Ashley Piercing by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Zombie Suicide!!!
Spike Dimples by Punch
Spider Bites by Punch
::Necklace::
Pentagram Necklace by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Black Fashion Faire!!!
&
Sexy Cop Collar in Black by Epic !!Newly Updated to omega!!!
::Eyelashes::
Memoria Eyelashes by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ We<3RP!!!
::Visor::
Galactic Bunny Visor in x1 Pyxis Pink by Melon Bunny !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Pet::

Slimy Slip Companion in Pink by Silent Sparrow !!Gacha @ kawaii project!!!

I'm glad to be home, see you soon!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment