Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Aly.Moonfeather



    G'morning cutiepies! I used to make a ton of RPCs and things of the like and I haven't in quite a while because I wasn't really feeling the whole RP scene. New medications have me back interested in things I was before. However my stomach issues demand I spend more time off of my computer and in the real world 'moving' so I can lose weight and hope that my hernia can fix itself so I don't need another surgery! ^__^ So I'm going to introduce to you Aly Moonfeather, she's a new RPC I made to RP with my lovebug 1x1 in the times I am chillin' on the pc and working. I have some new fun stuff on and some older goodies that are favs. I hope you enjoy this fantasy look. :* <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Emma in Bubblegum by .:Soul:.
::Hair::
The Yumi hair in Glitters by Olive
::Eyes::
Vampy Eyes in Aqua by Song
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink w/ kitten feet & Elegant/Gesture hands
::Head::
Stella by Letluka



Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Swamp Ivy Faery outfit in Algae by Epic !!Newly Updated to Omega!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Antenna::
Insect Antenna in Pink by Cara
::Wings::
PPW2 Fairy in Green by Somali !!New @ Gacha Garden!!
Second Set of Wings are included in Swamp Ivy Faery outfit!!!
::Leg Straps::
leg Strap by Muka
::Bracelets::
Sekai Bracelets in B by Cubic Cherry-Kreations !!Gacha!!!
::Cuffs::
Aerin Cuff in Lower Leg Snow by Plastik
::Halo::
Twinkle Halo in Spring by Plastik !!Gacha!!!
::Harness::
Savannah Baby Harness by Nana
::Belt::
Role Belt in Druid White by PFC !!Gacha!!
::Necklace::
Materia Orb Necklace by EVO
::Lipgloss::
Jelly Lipgloss by Pink Acid
::Eye Shadow::
Muse Eyeshadow in Lt. Blue by Alaskametro
::Tattoo::
Fierce Flora tattoo by Silent Sparrow !!New @ We<3RP!!


:*

0 comments:

Post a Comment