Sunday, May 8, 2016

Balance



    My sister's got me listening to some new music. Makin' me feel chill af. I made a dark outfit and took a picture in a light space for balance. 8D I'm loving the remake of all of the Epic cutie clothes to body appliers because I'm loving running around in my hourglass body by slinkie~ I finally got the new feets, too!! I've been shopping a bit! Anyhoo here are some new goodies with some renewed goodies in a cute place. :*

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Plum in Solid browns by Doe !!New @ Gacha Garden!! Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
Yuna eyes in Honey (RARE) and Purple by Song !!New @ Gacha garden!!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Mouth::
Harley Pos. 4 by .Loud Mouth.


Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Skelly Bunneh Hood in Hot Pink 2 by Epic !!Newly updated to Omega!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Piercings::
Sugar Piercing in White by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
Spike Dimples by Punch
Spider Bites by Punch
::Wings & Tail::
Succubus Head 2 and Wings Rare 1 by Somali !!New @ gacha garden!! Gacha!!!
&
Demon Tail in Coal by Boom !!Gacha!!!
&
Succubus Starry Drippy Chibi Wings in Black by Epic
::Halo::
Supernova Halo RARE by Plastik !!New @ Gacha Garden!! Rare!!!
Twinkle Halo in Rose by Plastik !!New @ Gacha garden!!!
Zodiac Sign Cancer by Plastik !!New @ Gacha Garden!!!
::Ring::
Snacky Ring in Sugar/Everything by Lamp*Light !!New Gacha!!!
::Juice::
Magic Juice in Color 5 by Imeka !!New gacha @ Gacha Garden!!!
::Lashes::

Memoria Eyelashes by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ We<3RP!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment