Friday, May 20, 2016

City.Garden


    Hello my cutie patooties, how are you all? I hope suuuper well. I'm feeling really good AND really cute. I woke up with good hair so I came online and decorated a little area and made a little outfit and boom! Looks4u! :D All of the décor here is by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. A store I fell in love with them they release their Kupo army because, anyone who could make that many moogle options was creative enough and in known enough of my favorite things to make me happy. Following as they've grown, I have NOT been disappointed. I am totally loving everything released! These goodies can be picked up at Whimsical and Enchantment, details below though! Lav yews! :*


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Cleo in Lunar by Wasabi Pills
::Eyes::
Cutesy Eyes in Grape & Leaf by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Kawaii Project! Gacha!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink w/ Mid feet & Elegant 1/Smoke hands
::Mouth::
Harley in Pos. 1 by Loud Mouth !!Coming Soon!!!



Clothing Stuffs;
::Onepiece::
Sweetheart Boatneck Bodysuit in Sunny by Epic !!Newly Updated to Omega!!!!
::Top::
Lusty Top by Zombie Suicide
::Skirt::
Tulle Skirt in Yellow by Katat0nik
::Stockings::
Glitter Stockings in Purple by Fappy
::Shoes::
Big Bow shoes in Mint my Mignon

Extras && Accessories;
::Legs::
Leg Straps by Muka
::Piercings::
Spider Bites by Punch
Spiked Dimples by Punch
Cutesy Nosering in Silver/Flower by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Kawaii Project!! Gacha!!!
Cutesy Noseband in Flower/Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Kawaii project! Gacha!!
::Glasses::
Cutesy Glasses in Silver RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Kawaii Project! Gacha!!
::Necklace & Earrings::
Pentagram Earrings & Necklace by Zombie Suicide
::Hat::
Sleepy Sheep hat by Dear Deer
::Pet::
Baby Bobcat 02 by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Weapon::

Neko Bat by Nekotron !!New @ Genre!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment