Monday, April 25, 2016

You&I


    Hello cuties! Sosos my new meds are really helping. A lot of my body pains have subsided quite a bit, and I'm having a lot more energy. Because I've spent that irl more you're getting another quickie picture of stuff I've wanted to share with you. The close ups come back tomorrow, promise. ;* I'm finishing my cleaning up today and I can't do anymore moving wise until after May starts soooo you guys get all my excess energy! :'D <3<3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Mimble in Choco by Blues. !!!Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
Cho eyes in Green & Purple by Song !!New @ Kawaii project!!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Mouth::
Harley by .Loud Mouth.


Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Kinbaku Shibari in Cotton Candy by Devious Minds !!New @ ROMP!!
::Shoes::
Dolly Shoes in White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !! Rare!! New @ Epiphany!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Piercings::
Sugar Piercing in White by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
Spike Dimples by Punch
Spider Bites by Punch
::Ears & Tail::
Sexy Fur ears & Tailplug by Astralia !!New @ ROMP!!!
::Necklace::
Pentagram Necklace by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Black Fashion Faire!!!
::Earrings::
Pentagram Necklace by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Black Fashion Faire!!!
::Eyepatch::
Dolly Eyepatch in Wpink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha @ Epiphany!!!
::Tongue::
Ophiocus Spiked Tongue in Flesh/Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Romp!!!
::Drool::
Lip Drool by Arise !!New @ ROMP!!
::Wings::
Simply Sweet Demon Wings in Faun by Epic !!New @ Fantasy Faire!!!

Decor

Star Sparkles by Half Deer !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment