Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zanty's Lolita Monster Mash



I found an adorable sim today when I went to take my pictures! It's a Japanese Role Play! Anyone interested, please fo take a look. <3<3<33333 X

So while I was running my lolita group, which I've temporarily closed, I met a man who likes to make hybrid fur avatars. He and I didn't get along well on terms of lolita though, until he started making hybrid lolita dresses out of available templates. I'd like to show you a new release by Monster Zanty which can be snagged at his main store X now for all you classic lolita lovers.



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Policy in Chocolate by Rosy Mood
::Eyes::
Celestial Eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Fairy Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant L and Elegant 1 R hands by Slink
Nail appliers by Witches & Rats
Chocolate drip nails in Pink
::Feet::
Medium Height feet by Slink
::Body::
WOWMEH <3
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Zan's Classic Lolita Ensemble in Pink by Zanty
::Leggings::
Lace Top stockings in White by Cannibelle
::Shoes::
Your Grace Heels in Pink by Sweet Thing !!New!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Melty Heart Lock Necklace in Cotton Candy by Epic !!New for Enchantment!!
::Ring::
Ice Cream Ring in 09 RARE by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
Kawaii cupcake ring in pink by Luas !!Gacha!!!
::Handie::
ICE Factory Rabbit 05 by Offbeat !!Gacha!!!
::Bag::
Emhy bag in Flowered RARE by Mimosa !!Gacha!!!
::Glasses::
BearyBeary Glasses in Brown by Tee*fy
::Hat::
Cute Mouse Ear Hat in Candy Pink by Imeka !!Gacha!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment