Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fairy Kei Night's Second Look!

I am SO pleased today. I got the new Sailor Moon track from my beloved Peppie and listened to it while cleaning some of my house, learned that I am -totally- free from something I've been dreading having to possibly face again, and got to talk to lovebug TWICE~ :D  After ALL that I got to spend the day with people I really enjoy talking to!!! I decided to share with you an up beat, fun, and happy look with you that I wore last Saturday at the Fairy Kei Night event I blogged about.



There is SO MUCH GOOD in this outfit. I was the T-shirt on the adorable Inu and HAD to have it since lovebug is my little princess. Horns are a newbie by Witches & Rats for Suicide Dollz. They are 100% original mesh and hand painted, as well as totally adorable. Horns can be worn with/without the bows and comes with a texture change hud for the bow/star. :'D I also have the AMAZING new backpack on from The Sugar Garden for this round of Kustom 9. It's so cute, I love the little wings around the word Kawaii and the small stars along the straps. As usual from TSG amazing detail! These amazing socks I have on are by Buttery Toast and were a gift for the Fairy Kei Night event. They're a special pastel version of her new Peep My Toes socks which you will be seeing later this week. O: Ilovehersocks. ;A;



Aahah I could go on and on since I'm in such a good mood. I HAVE to talk about this hair though. It. is. Perfection. Omg. Perfection. It's what I've always wanted my RL hair to look like. Haha I tried to mimic it on my Flickr. It's a new release from Magika so make sure you go snag it. Aaaah so much fun, just go shopping! :D



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Shine in Huds 03 by Magika !!New Release!!!
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Braces Teeth in Color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with Appliers by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with Applers by Random Matter

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Scoop neck crop top in my bf LOVES Pink! By The Sugar Garden
::Top 2::
Lillytop in Blueberry Star Night by HB's
::Skirt::
Galaxy Girl in Purple by Buttery Toast
::Stockings::
Fairy Kei Exclusive Freebie by Buttery Toast !!Now Available in Main Store!!
::Shoes::
Cupid Creepers in Pink by The Sugar Garden. (Ankle bands in light purple, wings in light blue!)


Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Sweet Horns in Blue & Blue by Witches & Rats !!Now @ Suicide Dollz!!!
::Necklace::
Kawaii Sweet Goo necklace in Grape by Epic !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Necklace 2::
Face Caps in multi rare by Pr!ck !!Now @ Big Show! Gacha!!!
::Bracelet::
My Night Bracelet
&
My Prisim bracelet by GFD !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Kawaii Sweet Goo Watch in Mint by Epic !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Ring::
Knuckle Ring in Point Silver by GFD !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Ring 2::
Cuppycake Ring in Silver by Panik !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Bag::
Kawaii Stat PackPack in Baby BluexSilver by The Sugar Garden !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Wings::
My Kawaii Wings Gacha in PureCupidLove by Sugar Marmite !!Gacha!!!
::Face stars::
Face Stars in Blue by Ni.Ju
::Crown::
Ickle Crown Pink/Teal/Wings RARE by Buttery Toast !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Pink Plush B Rare by Oh La La !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Wand::
Princess Candy Wand in Fancy Lilac by HolliPocket !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!=
::Glasses::
Heart shades in purle/plain by Buttery Toast
::Hair Pin::
Headband Roses in Pink by Ninety
::Hair ties on pigtails::
Cameo Ring in Blue/Silver and in Lavender/Silver by Violent Seduction !!Gacha!!!
::Legs::
Vinyl Star Garter in Light Blue/Silver by Violent Seduction !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
Light Freckles & Beauty Marks 2 by The Sugar Garden
&
Baby Brow by The Sugar Garden
::Make-up::
Bandage Cheek left by ChiMia !!Now @ 25 for 25 hunt!!!
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
::Poses::

Kirin poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment