Tuesday, March 4, 2014

DOLL'd up for Hinamatsuri

Hayhayhay! Second time hearing from me in one day! It's because I'm trying to keep up with my ONE post a day and I missed yesterday, which is NO good! O:



So this outfit and the title are a play on words because yesterday was the Hinamatsuri, which is “Girl's Day” or “Doll's Day” it got it's nickname because the event came from another where people would send dolls out to sea to take bad spirits with them.. or something. I only read it once and I'm derpy! Information here! Either way, I thought it was a really cool concept, and we all have a few bad spirits to get rid of, hm? I was invited to what I was told was a cultural festival for it, where I thought I'd learn more... but it was just a dance and we all know I hate people so I ran like hell and google'd it later. XDD! <3



YES, I know, I'm still wearing the Skeleton shoes. But, what? Oh, you noticed? Why yes! Those are GOLD unlike the other ones!!! Yes yes, these are a special remake by Violent Seduction for her stall on the new Slink West sim which is opening on the 6th. Will have a proper LM for you guys when it opens but get hyped up because she has these beauties there AND some gorgeous and sweet heart heels which will be half off for the sim opening! O: This amazing hair with all of it's gorgeous fullness and curls is something I've been looking for -forever- I paired it with some bangs from booN that I tinted because I feel like I have a big forehead. It's super amazing without the bangs for those of you who aren't forehead conscious! :D It's by LCKY and will be appearing at the March round of The Big Show!!! :D The hair will be $150L while at the show, which is half of it's normal price. Will return to the main store afterwards at some point at full price so grab it cheaply while you can! :D



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Angelic by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Lynlee in naturals by LCKY !!New @ The Big Show!!!
&
HairPieces Gura 21 in Brown & Tinted to match by booN
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
c01 Natural Eyelashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with appliers by Infinity
::Feet::
High Slink Feet worn !!Needed for shoes!!

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
FGC Yukata in White by FD
::Stockings::
My Punk Garter Stockings by Utopiah !!Now @ Whore Couture Fair 3!!!
::Shoes::
Fool's Gold in Red by Violent Seduction !!New @ Slink West Sim Opening!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Kanibaru Horns in Kyle Brass by Amai
::Necklace::
Teardrop Turtle in Red by Maxi Gossamer !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Bag::
Tea Party” Picnic Basket in Tea Heart by CGH !!Now @ RMK'S Alice Shops!!!
::Wings::
Flutter By Wings in Cherry W/Sparkle by HolliPocket
::Hair Sticks::
Elegance Hair pin in Wood
&
Enlightened Hair Pin in Obsidian
&
Lotus Blossom Hair Pin in Ivory
&
Orient Mystique Hair Pin in Silver all by S.E
::Earrings::
Taper Ears in Size 3 by Mandala
::Plushies::
A baby plant in Lily White by Mishmish !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Mask::
Omen Mask in Kitsune Red by Stanby Inc. !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Make-up::
Gem Lips in Ruby by Buzzeri
&
Tintable Dolly Blush by Candy Mountain
::Make-up::
Eyelashes Dolly by Pink Fuel
::Tail::
Demon Tail Drow-Elfs by Trap
::Poses::
Poses are by Wetcat this time.

DECOR IS ALL FROM THE ARCADE MINUS THE TEA SET WHICH IS AN OLD GACHA BY SCHADENFREUDE.. I dunno from when... I got it at yard sales AND I LOVE IT. ALL TENTACLE EVERYTHAANG <3
Everything else;
::Pink stools::
Butterfly Dream's Rug Chair in White by ANC
::Rugs::
Butterfly Dream's Rugs in Red by ANC
::Partitions::
Butterfly Dream's Partitions by ANC
::Umbrella::
Butterfly Dream's Umbrella in Yellow by ANC
::Plants::
Butterfly Dreams Sakura Pot in Gold by ANC
::Hanging Cage Chair::
Butterfly Dreams Thistle Chair in Blue by ANC
::Picture::
The Ming Dynasty China Scroll Painting B
::Cushion::
Patchwork cushion Lotus by Zaara


Overwhelming? I hope not! Can you handle the shopping? I hope so! I'll be back tomorrow with a whole OTHER round of goodies! O: <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment