Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rainy Days make you feel anew~

Did you think I'd make you go ALL weekend without hearing from me? With whispers of cat body suits in the air!? Surely not! I was busy, yes, but you are not forgotten!



I really love this outfit, I have to say. SO MUCH GOOD. I have on some wins from the arcade, I'm surrounded by cute, I have a cat on my belly, adorable things from Cubic Cherry that are at we<3rp and the fantasy room, and.. oh... you noticed? Why yes! I am wearing a new skin! That's right loveloves, the skin fair opened and your Chobii, as ELLYFO'LYF as she is, got THREE new skins! The first one I'm showing off is the new Eun-Seo by The Sugar Garden



I love everything about it, from the over all body shading that we've come to know and love from TSG down to the soft facial details that make is oh so easy to work with make up and look innocent and pure without it.



It's available in ALL of your favorite tones from TSG, as usual! Oh! But wait! Recently at The Big Show they released all of the older tones in Vampy, because it's now a new forever tone! And guess what, that even goes for Eun-Seo!



Lovelovelooove it. The cute hair I'm wearing to show off the skins is a snag from Fifty Linden Fridays by Teefy, and I'm oh so sorry I couldn't get it blogged earlier for you to grab it too! ;A; Down to outfitness!


I'm sure we've all seen The Sugar Garden's ADORABLE bite me sweater already, and I've paired it with this because it makes me think of how I love to put things in my mouth when I'm nervous and if I was trying to shepard so many strange rams in a rain storm I would be oh so nervous! Haha. I'm also totally LOVING these bow platform heels by Blah. AAH so cute! Both of these are pick ups from the Whore Couture fair, so make sure to pop over before it ends! :'D Most of the others are arcade goodies and I'm sure we've all gotten in once, ne? <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ The Skin Fair!!!
::Hair::
The Flutter Hair in Tangled candies RARE by Olive !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with appliers by The Sugar Garden. Melonpan Chu Lips
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with Appliers by Chary (Gradient Nails)
::Feet::
High woman's feet by Slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Bite me sweater in Blue by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Whore Couture Fair!!!
::Bodysuit::
Meow! Cat Bodysuit in Green by Buttery Toast
::Bottom::
Frill Tutu Skirt by Lamp Light
::Stockings::
Bear Tights in Lime by PopTart
::Socks::
Princess Socks in Black by The Sugar Garden
::Shoes::
Cute Bow Platforms in Lime by Blah !!Now @ Whore Couture Fair!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
The Dis Lambeh n Goateh Headband by Olive !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Necklace::
Teardrop Turtle in Green by Maxi Gossamer !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Ring::
Atrim460 Ring in White by Geek
::Bag::
Telephone Bag in Green/Black by DirtyMind !!Gacha!!!
::Wings::
Nebula Chibi Wings in Green by Aii
::Hair Bow::
Xo Headband in Green by Pose+ivity
::Plushies::
All sheep shown are from the Half Deer Arcade Gacha :D
::Wand::
Kiku Blossom Staff by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Glasses::
Scalloped Frames in Blach by Epoque !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!
::Tail::
Hoshi Dream tail by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Umbrella::
Rain no rain umbrella in Lamb by Boom !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Make-up::
Light Freckles by The Sugar Garden
&
Beauty Marks 2 by The Sugar Garden
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
&
Tintable Dolly Blush by Candy Mountain
::Poses::

Vivianne poses! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment