Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Charmed Beyond Time

I have to say, there isn't much I love more than book. Wonderfulwonderfulbooks. I can get lost in them for HOURSS. <3 Omg so many hours. This look was inspired by two things 1. this adorable little ensenmbe by charm and 2. BOOKS. :D



So we all know that I love simple and cute things. I have to say, this high waisted skirt with the delicious rear and adorable frills and BUTT BOW just hnnng I love it. I also love that the top comes with boobie appliers. I literally feel like a bad ass mafia dude's wife. However, I would HATE to be a mafia dude's wife, so I'd probably spend my days with my face in a book like Belle from Beauty and The Beast.



Aside from the Charm goodies, which are new releases there are a couple more releases from the Arcade I wanted to show you. We only have ONE WEEK left!!! O:



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Maiko in Browns 1 by Truth !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Eyes::
Galaxy in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Eyelashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink with appliers by Adore & Abhor
::Feet::
Women's High Height feet by Slink work.

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Carly top in Black by Charm !!New!!!
::Skirt::
Carly Skirt in White/Black by Charm !!New!!!
::Shoes::
Riverton Sandal in Moonglow/Silver by Hucchi !!Now @ Collab88!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Whinged Charm Necklace by Fusion
::Bracelets::
Darkness Girl by Just You Jewels
::Ring::
Post Apocalytpic Nerd rings in black by Death Row Designs
::Ring 2::
Anua Ring by Kosh
::Bag::
Watch Bag Pinao by Pesca
::Back jawn::
Anima Halo in Ivory by Aii
::Mouthie::
Alexander's pocket Watch by Ni.Ju !!RMK Bunny Hunt Prize!!!
::Headband::
Veil of Thorns in White/Black by Half Deer
::Book::
Lost in a good book #14 Sleepy Hollow by Frogstar
::Earrings::
Bolt Earrings in white by Miseria
::Make-up::
Cutiepie Freckles – Heart by Buzzeri !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
::Poses::
Poses by YoPulga


See yous tomorrow with an awesome outfit and SUPER exciting news~ ;A; <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment