Monday, March 10, 2014

Demonic Princess lols. Love for gifts!!

Gifts are... ungodly wonderful. Be it group gifts from stores, gifts from random people, or gifts from friends in general. I have to say, the last is my favorite because it leaves me feeling devilishly cute. On one hand, you feel bad someone GAVE you something... and like you need to give something back. On the other, you SO feel the love of the selfless act. Not that giving things MAKES a friendship, of course, it's when you're given things from friends that you've already established a relationship with that feels good. Otherwise it would still feel like gifts from strangers. Haha. I woke up with some gifts that made me super girly feeling, so I decided to start the week off with my look showing off Witches & Rats Group gifts for my Lolita group (Lolita Haven) and her own person store group, paired with a gift from a dear friend of mine! :D



Love this outside bathroom, I spent the weekend making myself a little cute sanctuary to idle in when I clean and stuff since I'm going to be getting back to cleaning, but enough about me! You're here for clothing!!! So to start things off this adorable pink and white stipped top is the “Princess” top from Witches & Rats and is their group gift for the month! It was a little too revealing for me so I paired it with a tank, but it's super cute AND sexy on it's own for those of you who like to flirt between those lines! Hugging my adorable thighs are the Princess Socks! Haha, a set of awesomeness!!! They're the Lolita Haven Group Gift this month from Witches & Rats. I absoutely love the simplicity of them! Speaking of new Group Gifts, Violent Seduction has one! O: I haven't grabbed it yet but hnng go get!!!



On to non-gift goodies. This -amazing- crown on my head is from this round of we<3rp and omg. At first the price made me a little weary, but when I saw ALL the options I got with it from different fades on the horns to two different options for how the horns sit to the ability to change the gems, metals, and strings hanging from them I knew it was totally worth it. It, and many other things, are worth a look at this round, but I snagged these and Cubic Cherry's tail and skittered off. Some boy in a bumper car was chasing me and made idle conversation that left the whole time fun! Rarely do I ever leave my little safety zone, but he made it worth while that day. Haha. A nother honorable mention are Blah's backless Getas which are available at the Whore Couture Fair!! I really love the height on these I feel like it leaves both the feet and legs looking SO sexy. It also looks so... challenging, since there's no back. You'd have to be hella graceful to pull that off. Haha. A bunch of others are snags from Gachas, so read on to the credits if you're looking for something specific!!



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Petit hair in Dark Browns by Tableau Vivant !!Now @ Arcade!!!
&
Harpieces Jope57 in mat and tinted to match by booN
::Eyes::
Hime Eyes in Lilac by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with appliers by Infiniti
::Feet::
High woman's feet by slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Princess Top in pink by Witches & Rats !!Group Gift!!!
&
Basic Tank Teal by DCNY
::Skirt::
Mikiki Tutu in Pastry Lace by Ninfanium
::Bottom::
Sonia Pantie, corset, and garters by EC
::Stockings::
Princess Socks in Pink by Witches & Rats !!Lolita Haven Group Gift!!!
::Shoes::
My Elevated Getas in latex black by Blah !!Now @ Whore Couture Fair!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Prinzei Horns in Cotton by Plastik !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Necklace::
Elbensoul necklace in Silver/black by Emo-tions !!Gacha!!!
::Bracelet::
The All Seeing Eye Bracelet in onyx by Amala
::Bracelet 2::
Spyke Bracelet in silver by Retro
::Ring::
KawaiRing in Bunny by Pr!ck !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
Galactic Rings in Luna by Mango Cheeks !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Michelle Ring in Platnium Ice by Krystal !!Available @ We<3RP Gacha!!
::Bag::
Bunny Purse A by Oh La La! !!Now @ Chapter 4. Gacha!!!
::Wings::
B.B.T.B Wings in Black by Anc !!Gacha!!!
::Earrings::
Elbensoul earrings in silver/black by Emo-tions !!Gacha!!!
::Eye Patch::
Patch Mechanics 3.3 by Shi !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Tail::
Devil Tail by Medusa Neko
::Arm Bands::
Faranth Bracer in Black by Aisling !!Gacha!!!
::Ears::
Dragons Ears by Poptart !!Now @ The Fantasy Room!!!
::Make-up::
Tintable Dolly Blush by Candy Mountain
&
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
::Make-up::
Plum Tint Pink W/teeth by VCO !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Poses::
Poses by Atooly


0 comments:

Post a Comment