Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Omagaaaa Thank you for 10,000 viewsss!! ;A;

I have to say, I logged in and my mouth dropped. I knew I was creeping closer, but man did I never think it would actually happen. I dunno, I thought you'd all drop off the face of the earth and stop looking, lmao. But more than anything THANK YOU FOR 10,000 VIEWS. ;A; <3 It makes me so happy. Since it does, I'm showing you the outfit for the week I love the MOST.



These pastels also make me so happy. The casual and comfortable look that's still overly done up and cute... I think it fits me perfectly.. and I hope it's part of the many things that keep you all coming back here. :] <3 Sooo the loose top and adorable skirt are snags from VinCue at this round of Kustom 9. I got their cutie heart top and sheer skirt and never got around to using it, so I'm glad this one pieced together in an outfit in my head immediately. Yes, yes, I -am- wearing it with the cute azz. I have to say though, on the medium that I normally wear there's a tiny part where the leg shows through. To be expected with custom mesh, but if you go up to a large it's gooone!! The waist also gets a bit bigger, so keep that in mind. I didn't mind the little bit of leg peeping out since it goes away as you move around with your AO. So I stuck to the medium but wanna make sure everyone knows. Large works better with the AZZ on this adorable duo!! :D



As with most of my accessories all week, lmao, these are a bunch of pick ups from Luck Of The Irish! :D Make sure you go before it's gone! And this hair! This casual yet cute bun. AAHH. I love it so. It's from this round of C88 by Clawtooth. ;A; I've been -loving- their C88 hairs lately!! I am seriously girly over this sakura set at luck of the Irish. I'm wearing the doll, earrings, AND mouthie all in one because I love it so much I wanted to make sure you got to see all of it that I got!! So worth the plays! ;A; These tights and adorable little wings WITH the little back tattoo bruises are both from Utopiah and at luck of the irish and, again, TOTALLY work the plays. ;A; <333 Gaaah I'm so happy over 10k views I can't even think. You're all the best. ;A; <333333

Justjust

OMAGAH AND THE FAT BIRD ON MY HEAD. Any of you that know me know I love fat birds! They're from 8f8 at the Mini Spring Event. I'll leave a taxi with the credits because just aaahh

Shop.

MUAH



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Betty Spaghetti in Coco by Clawtooth
::Eyes::
Sweety Eyes in Grass Green by Song
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in Long by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with Appliers by The Sugar Garden.
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink with Appliers by Adore and Abhore
::Feet::
Flat Feet by Slink worn
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf Ears by Mandala
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Polly Sweatty in Thistle by VinCue !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
Polly Skirty in Thistle by VinCue !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!!
::Leggings::
My Bony Xtalong in Thistle by Utopiah !!Now @ Luck Of The Itish!!!
::Shoes::
Brienne Flats in Snow Queen by Fri.Day !!Gacha!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Home By Midnight Choker in Lilac by Boom
::Necklace 1::
Crossed Choker in Baby Pink/Silver by Forever Young !!Now @ Luck of The Irish!!!
::Ring::
Chocolat Cream Ring #18 by Honey Kitty !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
Infinite Love Ring in Purple by Baubles !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Melt My Heart ring in Pink by AUX
::Earrings::
Saukra Pierce #1 by * N * !!Now @ Luck Of The Irish!!!
::Bag::
Birdie Purse in Peaches & Cream by AV !!Gacha!!!
::Wings::
The Other Wings in Thistle by Utopiah !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
::Plushies::
Sakura Bunny Doll by * N * !!Now @ Luck Of Irish!!!
&
Vintage Birds in Mister Romeo by 8f8 !!Now @ Mini Spring Event!!!
::Mouthie::
Sakura Mouth #2 by * N * !!Now @ Luck Of The Irish!!
::Glasses::
Decorative Sunglasses in Skull Pink by Love Soul
::Legs::
Ankle Bows in Baby Pink by Forever Young !!Now @ Luck Of The Irish!!!
::Tail::
Candy Demon tail in Violetta by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Headband::
Aventine Horns in Pastella Gothica RARE by Half Deer !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Make-up::
Freckles & Beauty Marks by TSG (Come with Skin!!)
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
&
Dolly Blush by Candy Mountain
::Poses::

Poses by Imeka. :D <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment