Friday, January 29, 2016

Never Ending


    I had this ready for yesterday but somehow I got the wrong medication in a container and ended up messing up baaaad! X'D Don't know if it was my mistake (I wouldn't think so who puts medication in a labeled container? O.o; but who knows, can't say it wasn't me for sure because I'm an airhead.) or a pharmacy issue but it's all fixed now and I have some KAWAII goodies for you from the kawaii project! I have on this adorable ensemble by Melon Bunny, this cutie hairdo, stuff from Doki (Which we all know if my favorite sound!) and more! Read below cutiepies! And shop before these events end! AND THIS CHIWHATEVERWAWA IS HILARIOUS GUYS. I wish I could quote it to you. So worth the plays. Black Bantam ladies and gentlemans!




THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Ivory by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Katrin in browns by Doe
::Eyes::
Meggy Eyeball in L_Green by Nini:3
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Elven Nub by .:Soul:.
::Mouth::
Giselle by .Loud Mouth.
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Dannie Outfit in Sour Puss by Melon Bunny !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Stockings::
Sheer Thigh-highs in Brown by ChiMia !!New @ Genre!!!
::Shoes::
Mokomoko Platforms in Lime by 2pm !!New @ SeasonStory!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Boa::
Parid Feather Boa by Devious Minds !!New @ Genre!!!
::Make-up::
Basic Lip by Zombie Suicide !!New!!!
Face Shading by Zombie Suicide !!New!!
::Parasol::
Parasol in Ivory by Belle !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Glasses::
Cutie Glasses by Lamp*Light
::Collar::
OMG Collar RARE by Pixel Geek !!Gacha!!!
::Piercing::
Zeptum Piercing 1 by Zombie Suicide
::Pet::
My Old Chihuahua Her/Mean – Dingy Razor Back by Black Bantam !!Gacha @ Lost & Found!!!
::Ears & Tail::
Fuwafuwa Ears & Tail in Chairo by Doki !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Ear Fluff::
Ear Fluff by Love !!New @ Kawaii Project!!
::Cat Plushie::
Nyan Plush in Cream Puff by Love !!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Earrings::
Secret Rose Garden Earrling in Mix Silver by Sallie !!New @ Kawaii project!!!
::Bag::

Lolita Magic Book Bag Beige by Zenith !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment