Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ganguro fun, test your limits!

Hey loves, sorry about the long delay it seems I'm having a few issues with things here and there! Nothing that's kept me from shopping though! When I saw this release from the Sugar Garden I about died. D I E D. First thing I thought of? Ganguro girls. Short skirt, sweater, big bow. Breaking all the rules by hiking the skirt up and making the uniform YOURS. I loved it. I grabbed a ton of accessories, pooped them all over, and came out with a wondrous result if I do say so myself!!



So I of course am showing off another one of Tsg's new decoden cell phone cases, because I love them. I grabbed Buttery Toast's new headband because the coloring of it is just PERFECT for this uniform and the little butterfly is oh so cute. I attached Geek's portable stereo headband as well because who doesn't want to bring their music -everywhere- with them? I know I would!!!



After Grabbing this adorable backpack from Epic forever ago I'd completely forgot about it but brought it out to play. Look! It cries! How cute!!!I snatched up Witches & Rats grenade free weekend doll ears and their new group gift for some more pop of colors and put on the tsg Ganguro group gift for the intense white make-up/face stickers thing those cuties always have going on. Ganguro isn't big anymore, it's mostly Gyaru now... but I still have love for that and decora!!! <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Ganguro by The Sugar Garden !!!Group Gift!!!
::Hair::
8011 in Browns by Pink Hustler
::Eyes::
Galaxy in Lavender by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Braces in Color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Mad Echo
Macaron Lippies in Gentle
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien !!Tinted White!!!
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Galaxy Nails in Pink
::Feet::
Medium High feet by Slink worn
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Academy Uniform in Pink Cardigan by The Sugar Garden !!New!!!
::Socks::
Nylon Suspender Socks in Light Purple by Cannibelle !!New!!!
::Shoes::
Bo Peep Platforms in Violet by Boom

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Violette Collar Star in Pastel Purple by Zombie Suicide
::Necklace 1::
Cutie Moon Fair Locket !!!Cutie Moon Freebie!!!
::Necklace 2::
Bat Necklace in Pastel by Witches & Rats !!Group Gift!!!
::Ring::
Sweeties in Chocolat by Axix
::Ring 2::
Sweeties in Macaron by Axix
::Ring 3::
Sweeties in Toast :) by Axix
::Ring 4::
We love Gacha Ring in Koala by Fappy
::Bag::
Kawaii Happy Toaster Backpack in Steel by Epic
::Crown::
My Damn Plastic Crown in Pastel Ivory by Utopiah
::Mouthie::
Keitai Smart Phone in Sweets Decoden RARE by The Sugar Garden
::Glasses::
Kawaii Glasses Gacha in Rare 1 by kDm
::Hair Pin::
Bear Clip in White by Spellbound
&
Warrior Feather Headpiece by Spellbound
::Headband::
Portable Stereo Headband in Purple by Geek !!New!!!
&
Yara's Band in Pink by Buttery Toast !!New!!!
::Earrings::
Doll Earrings GFW Edition by Witches & Rats
::Piercing::
Nose Stud in Steel by Sugar Heart
::Face::
Face Stars in Indigo by Ni.Ju
::Make-up::
Gatcha! Noe Compatible Ganguro by The Sugar Garden !!Group Gift!!!
::Make-up::
Sweet Tiny Hearts 02 Tattoo by Witches & Rats !!Tinted Purple!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment