Saturday, January 19, 2019

Pink Dreams~

There has been some really cute stuff coming out lately!!! I'm late with these, and we're all onto new events I know... but I've been busy teaching myself to rig so I am unfashionably late, which should really be the name of my blog let's be real. X'D



On my beloved Libaby and myself we have a onesie by Moon Elixir, and the socks and slippers are from them as well. It looked too cute and warm not to pick up, and there's a little flap on the back for some booty peekin'!! Credits today will not be full and 100% accurate as I was playing around the day we did this and did not save the outfit!!! DUNDUNDUNNNNN~ I'll do my best though from memory!! Li will not be credited as we're thinking of doing a joint blog if people want her look details! :'D Keep an eye out!

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Vivi in Feb by Pumec W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure for Belly (Tinted gg)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
Corrine in Browns by Taketomi
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Counting Sheep in Mint by Moon Elixir
::Leggings::
Counting Sheep Socks by Moon Elixir
::Slippers::
Counting Sheep Slippers by Moon Elixir


Accessories;
::Bindi::
Kaori Bindi by Cubic Cherry
::NEcklace::
Stoner Choker by Love !!gacha!!!
::Drool::
Lip Drool by Dirty Secrets
::Septum::
Heartwings Septum Ring by Swallow
::Hairband::
Spiked Hairband in Mint by Olive
::Necklace::
Crystal Heart Necklace by Half Deer
::Pipe::
Stoner Bitch Pipe by Love !!Gacha!!!
::Throw::
Neck accessory by Konpiteou  !!Gacha!!!
(SP? Also they changed to Insomniac Angels I think...?)
::Hippo::
It's so Fluffy in Polkadot RARE by BAD !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment