Monday, January 7, 2019

RisqueRides~

"You know just how to make my heart beat faster
Emotional earthquake, bring on disaster
You hit me head-on, got me weak in my knees
Yeah, something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday, ye-eah
So much younger yesterday, oh, yeah
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you"



Li decided to be a femboi, wearing the GENUS Classic! I think she looks amazing! I hope you all are enjoying the beginning of the new year! Risque Rides are takin' us where we wanna go! ;D


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure for Belly (Tinted gg)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
BarbarYumyum B01 in Browns by DPYumyum

Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Notice me Senpai in Navy by Bossie & Muka 

Accessories;
::Hairbow::
Petit Ribbon by Tram
::Earrings::
Spiral earrings by Zombie Suicide
::Collar::
Saixina Collar by Cubic Cherry
::Leggings::
Tinker Set in White by Blueberry

<3 Love is being shown not credited. :'D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment