Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays all! I hope everyone has had a fun and fulfilling holiday this season and as the year comes to a close!!



Body Stuffs;
::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. XD So it's Tinted LOL GL)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
Erratic in Browns by Stealthic

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Joyful Dress Christmas Version by Pixicat


Accessories;
::Scarf::
Red Scarf by Cubic Cherry Kreations
::Ear Muffs::
Rabbito Earmuffs by Cubic Cherry Kreations
::Antlers::
Reindeer Christmas Lights Entangled Complete by Black Bantam

Friends, Family, and my beloved shown with me are not being credited, just loved.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment