Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Awaiting with a warm heart~

One of the hardest things to do is change, especially when you know you have bad personality traits you know need fixing. Meditation is hella key to accepting the things you don't want to, I feel, and beginning to see the paths you may need to take in changing them.



I have adorable goodies on that I put on while skittering around my friends' sim I'll be leaving you guys the LM for since it's very scenic and good for pictures!! This top is a mix and match up from CX and Cubic Cherry with a FREYA FIT. I'm -so- happy. XD I've been in and out of it for days because of it!! I also have on some cute shorts from Muggleborn. :'D Exact details are below, loves!

 I hope you're thinking on good things as this year heads to an end and those of you who do resoloutions are reflecting on things you really would like to change to better yourselves. <3 Good luck and happiness to all! I'll be back soon with a FAMILY Christmas picture!! :D

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. XD So it's Tinted LOL GL)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Hallow Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
Distance in Browns by Moon

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Dooboo top in Sky by CX & Cubic Cherry
::Shorts::
Jessie Shorts by Muggleborn
::Stockings::
Kitty Stockings by Reign

Accessories;
::Stole::
Queen Stole by Mossu in LBlue !!Gacha!!!
::Headchain::
Hex Circlet in Platnium by Noodles
::Collar::
Love Games Collar by Blah!
::Pearls::
Biddie Pearls by Vincue
::Sparkles::
Biddie Sparkles by Vincue
::Chain::
Bodychain by Blueberry
::Pasties::
Bandaids by Cheeky

0 comments:

Post a Comment