Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Comfortable

We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it and we pretended it could last forever~



Life was never worse, but never better; in wonderland.

Here I have a gorgeous winter bodycon dress by Cubic Cherry and a ritualistic set by Zombie Suicide that I'm trying to use to keep my womans forevah! :'D Bwahahahaha! Jk I want money... it's christmas time and I have a four year old, seven year old, and eleven year old I want to get things for!! RIP Send money to the chobii gets gifts for her nieces and nephews fund @ I'mjking.com. <3


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kiyoha by Mudskin with Body applier by Studio Exposure
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya T_T
::Head::
Babyface by GENUS
::Hair::
Eun by Sitlinka W/Double add on Buns!
::Ears::
Haruhi Ears by Random Matter


Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Andel Dress by Cubic Cherry

Extras && Accessories;
::Goggles::
Steampunk Goggles in White by Zombie Suicide
::Pets::
Smooshface Puppers by Black Bantam
Skeleton Kitten by Black Bantam
::Nails::
Free Spitir by E.Marie
::Make-up::
Alaskametro for Omega
((All her stuff looks good on GENUS so far. <3))


Decor is as follows.

Ritual Set by Zombie Suicide
Backdrop by Rama
Skullhead by Madpea

((Sorrty for the crap credits I reformatted and lost some stuff sooo I'm guessing! XD))

0 comments:

Post a Comment