Monday, August 13, 2018

When We Love


Don't chose me then use me.
Just stay right beside me.
Don't you dare deny my love~



I had a surprise lesson in photo-shop with my friend, so I did a quick picture with what I'd learned and could replicate! I need to practice a lot more and I think I went a bit overboard but don't I always when I learn something new?




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Fiori eyes by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Maisie Hair by Phoenix
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow






Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Geneca Dress in Shabby Mint by Le Fil Casse
::Leggings::
Cake Leggings in White by Blueberry
::Jacket::
Rose Bud Fur Jacket in Blush by Villena

Extras && Accessories;
::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Hair Flowers::
Common Blossom Accessory in Pink by Astralia
::Piercing::
Facial Piercing by Catwa
::Necklaces::
Kodo Food Choker in Cupcake Rose by Kodo
&
Mesh Kitty Choker by Mons
&
Crystal Necklace by Izzies
::Pet::
My Cutie Applehead Chihuahua by Black Bantam


Decor is as follows.

Sway's [Filis] Table
[CIRCA] - "Disco Club'n" Drink Shaker & Cocktail (giver)
+Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Tied (Pink – R)
*ionic* animals are my friends (sofa)
*ionic* Lyra posters

0 comments:

Post a Comment