Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Too bright!!!


It's another bright summer day, and if you ask me it's a little tooooo bright. This picture is to represent that, since today was an outside day!! I'm not showing off many goodies, since I just wanted to share my feels with you today. Haha. I hope everyone's enjoying their summer!!! I'm still in recovery mode because surgery made fibro flare, but the sun was poppin' today and made being outside really nice!


I ammm showing off one of Tanoshi's releases, because I made it alllll by myself~ I have been wanting to learn to rig and the tinitinytubietop I have on is the first piece of clothing fully modeled and rigged on my own! :DDD I'm super proud! Even though it's so little! Back to the grind for me!!!






Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley eyes in Lav and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Storm by Moon
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
TiniTinyTubie in Fatpack by Tanoshi !!New Release!!!
::Shorts::
Cozy Shorts in White by Boom





Extras && Accessories;

::Bindhi::
Tanoshi's Jhene Bindi by Tanoshi !!New!!!
::Piercings::
Rough Septum in Silver by Cubic Cherry
::Collar & Bracelets::
Princess Pearls by Stockholm & Lima
::Glitter::
Stripper Dust by Cynful


0 comments:

Post a Comment