Sunday, July 8, 2018

Daddy's Brekkie!


Wakey wakey eggs and bakey! I got another baby! I have a morning routine that I adore! I wake up and journal and while I journal my roommie brings me a sammich and some coffee for brekfast if he's home, if not I use a boost to get through journaling to breakfast myself! My niece has a morning routine too! Kids make routines easier, I think. I love all the Black Bantam babies, so here's my little shark boy!!!



Playing Papas is my friend Alex, though we're crediting nothing on him because we can't see much... I'm a bad photographer.. D': Sorry Alex. Thanks for letting me shove toast in your face though! Face and final breakfast of cereal are all with the shark baby, but other background goodies are oldbie wins by 8f8 and Glam. For exacts see below! Muahs!






Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley eyes in Lav and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Maisey in Browns by Phoenix Hair
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Kugo Off Shoulder top in pink by Vinyl !!New @ Fameshed!!!
::Shorts::
Sweet Shoerts in Palm by Buneno





Extras && Accessories;

::Bind-hi::
Tanoshi's Jhene Bindi !!!New Release!!!
::Collar::
Lace Collar by Dirty Secrets


Decor

[Black Bantam] Sweetheart Toast For Mouth
[Black Bantam] Cracked Egg & Yolk
[Black Bantam] Edge Of Table Egg Carton
[Black Bantam] / Cryptid Creations Cereal Killer Bowl
[Black Bantam] Shark Boy 03 RARE
Mochi Bears by 8f8
LYBRA ~ Cozy Mug Black
O.M.E.N - Summer in Japan - Breakfast – Blue
Fruity Panna Cotta By Glam Affair
8f8 - Milk Bottles – GIFT
Muffins by 8f8
Kitchen Towels by Glam Affair
[Black Bantam] Lazy Cute Fuzzy Kitten Girl


I'm not sure if you can see ALLLL that but that's the whole scene. Happy shopping cuties! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment