Friday, July 20, 2018

Timeout!


Hey guys, I've been unable to think about anything but lewd things so I've sent myself to time out! Isn't my timeout corner cute!!! ;D

Jkjk I needed to blog this nosebleed though and I don't think domestic or self violence is cute so I'm going with blood by lewd overlode!






Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Arie in Green and Purple by Rabbid Squirrel
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Gwen by Truth
::Ears::
Noldor Elf Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Drusilla Top by Zomvbie Suicide
::Jeans::
DWL Jeans Full Ripped by Blueberry

Extras && Accessories;

::Bindhi::
Tanoshi's Jhene Bindi !!New!!!
::Piercings::
Chess Septum in Light Silver by Arise
::Make-up::
Nose Bleed by Zombie Suicide
::Glassess::
Fate Glasses by Zombie Suicide
::Nails::
Cosmic Nails by Alaskametro
::Necklace::
Ashira Teardrop by Maxi Gossamer


Decor
FVGWINDOW1385 EXAMPLE (For Shadows)

DRD Victorian royal couch

*SO* Velvet Tied Curtain single INDIGO BLUE

[Black Bantam] Chains Of Flowers

[QE Home] Wall Art -Interstellar Connection-

.ep. pillow talk. purrfect pillows. kitten me. Copy.

:Z.S: Pillow – Striped

:Z.S: Pillow - Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment