Monday, November 9, 2015

Secret Retreat


Haaay bbiesss! Sooo, a lady I love a lot has grown and gotten her spotlight to shine as bright as I'd always seen it, and I'm so proud to watch her!!! I've been missing a lot of getting to show you her items since then, though I adorn her skins on the regs. Pink Acid has a décor/accessory branch to their store now called Black Bantam and the things she has make all my insides happy. I have a hand painted dress from Blue Blood on that was a release a few Genre's ago. It came with a cape so I was on the fence about it because I kept trying to dress it up without the cape; I didn't really like capes.. haha. Anyhoo I've been watching Reign lately and they wear them a lot, so I felt like a queen when I revisited this outfit. I added some Cubic Cherry accessories and some stockings and shoes by Alaskametro released in my absence. Details below. :D <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
No Make-ups!
::Hair::
Female Thresh & Slv Hooks in HUDs 01 by Aii the Ugly & the Beautiful
::Mouth::
Giselle by .Loud Mouth.
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress & Cape::
Sage in Black & White by Blue Blood
::Stockings::
Kat tights in Charcoal by Alaskametro<3
::Shoes::
Riya shoes in Black by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
::Underarm Fins::
Underarm Find in Black by Aii the Ugly & the Beautiful
::Horns::
Vengeance horns in Black by Aii the Ugly & The Beautiful
::Bracelets::
Sage Bracelets by Blue Blood
::Feathers::
Raven's touch in Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Blindfold::
Serenity Blindfold in White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations.
::Necklace::
Serenity Necklace in White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

Decor:
Flower Beds in Pink by The Little Branch
Olive Tree by The Little Branch
Garden Rocks And Dirt RARE by [Black Bantam]
Garden Shrubs by [Black Bantam]
Wheelbarrow And Shrubs RARE by [Black Bantam]
Shabby Garden Shed RARE by [Black Bantam]
Solar Garden Lights by [Black Bantam]
Binded Rope Acorn String Lights – Spring/Orange by [Black Bantam]
Binded Rope Acorn String Lights – Fall/Orange by [Black Bantam]
Rocking Chairs by [Black Bantam]
Female Garden Statue by [Black Bantam]
Nature Is My Garden Pinecone Crown – Fall by [Black Bantam]
Hipster In The Outback Hat – Brown by PInk Acid
Dorbert The Doggy <3 by Pink Acid
curtains-A-cream by *bbqq*
Dirt Road - light brown by HPMD*
Sunlight(2014) – a by HPMD*
Confetti in Blue by ANC


0 comments:

Post a Comment