Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pampered Kitties


Man oh man do I loooove these adorable fat cats that Aisling released for the arcade. I was super happy to have logged in to a few as a gift from my Fufuchu~ I also raided Melon Bunny pretty recently and wanted to show off one of their original mesh goodies, named Annabelle, which stole my heart. I also grabbed one of these adorable new bags from The Sugar Garden, also at the Arcade, and this adorable new hair by LCKY. I thought the best accessories to pair with this adorable do was the new releases from Altair. I think it all paired together for a pampered look for me and my pampered kitty.



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D tone
::Hair::
Lucy in Naturals 2 by LCKY !!New Release!!!
::Eyes::
Arcane Eyes in Avada Buzzeri
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant 1 L by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by Adore & Abhore
Dream Princess Nails in blue
::Feet::
Flat feet by Slink Worn
::Body::
Wowmeh !!No Longer Available!!!
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Annabelle by Melon Bunny
::Shoes::
Squeeker Flats in Sky/Silver by Mango Cheeks

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Coming Up Roses in Teal by Buttery Toast
::Bracelet::
Coming Up Roses in Teal by Buttery Toast
::Ring::
Bunny Ring in Silver by Tea Soup
::Ring 2::
Heart Me Rang in Pearl by HolliPocket
::Ring 3::
Coming Up Roses in Teal by Buttery Toast
::Bag::
Gigi bag in white in The Sugar Garden !!New @ The Arcade!!!
::Hair Bow::
Bun bun Bunny Clip in Sky & Bun Bunny Clip in sky by Altair !!New!!!
::Plushies::
Nino in The Baron by Aisling !!New @ The Arcade!!!
::Face stars::
Face Stars in White by Ni.Ju
::Poses::

Poses by Infinity

0 comments:

Post a Comment