Monday, September 8, 2014

Deviant



I dunno why I can't take the thought of school seriously. Maybe because I left the 10th grade? Doesn't make me think the uniforms are any less friggin' cute though. I had a ton of fun at Fameshed this round, and loooved this adorable prep outfit I found. I paired it with a few more finds from there, this adorable playing hookie backpack by geek (Since that's basially what I did on the regs <..3) and a hair which is something new to Sweet Thing that I really loved because of the curls! :D <3 To top it all off I put on one of Geek's paper promise rings, because I try to add something to every outfit of mine that reminds me of my lovebug. <3

Happy Shopping loves!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D tone
::Hair::
Catherine Hair in Browns by Sweet Thing
::Eyes::
Bohemian Eye Collection in 3 by The Skinnery
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Casual R and Victory L by Slink worn
::Feet::
High feet by Slink Worn
::Body::
Wowmeh !!No Longer Available!!!
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
My Preppy Sweater in Green by Monso !!New @ Fameshed!!!
::Bottom::
My Preppy Skirt in Green Check by Monso !!New @ Fameshed!!!
::Stockings::
Sugarbone Thigh Highs in Ivory by Abrasive !!Gacha!!!
::Shoes::
My Dogma Duo Pumps in Black and white by Blah !!Limited!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Hoot necklace by Cae !!New @ Fameshed!!!
::Earrings::
Hoot Earrings by Cae !!New @ Fameshed!!!
::Ring::
Promise Ring in White RARE by Geek !!New @ Totally Top Shelf!!!
::Bag::
Playin' Hookie Backpak in White by Geek !!New @ Thrift Shop!!!
::Plushies::
Wilbur in Stripes by Birdy !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Piercings::
Mesh Spider bites by Sugar Heart
&
Mera Piercing by Ni.Ju
&
Moon Booger in Holoprism by Flowey for Stories & Co.
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment