Friday, September 12, 2014

Gothique



It's Friiiiidaaay~ Lovebug took off yesterday though so technically my weekend has begun. I've had a terrible pain in my rear so I ended up blogging from my laptop yesterday and was going to take today off until I realized that Melon Bunny makes Kemono outfits with a breast deformer so we can have fitted mesh BOOBS with our KEMONO avatars! I just had to not only test it out, but share the news with you. As if they were in ca-hoots, Pantsu Hunter put out a new Kemono/M3 mod that's about as cute as can be!! Chaos, Panic, and Disorder is a store I've always watched but haven't gotten much from because I'm usually spilled over in accessories; but they've always been there for me when I needed lolita accessories. This is no exception! I got the honor of getting some stuff from them from the Jewelry Fair (Which opens sooooon!!) which went perfectly with this outfit. Infinity also had goodies that went well with it, crowns and skulls and birdcages oh my! * o * I also love plushies, as we all know, and Mango Cheeks made a new one (EE!<3) that's available at Chapter 4 that I love sooo much! Enough ranting. You have a happy shoppping weekend, loves. We're taking Saka home on Sunday so make sure to send her love now because she's got no PC at home! D:

Muah!!!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Helli Kemono mod by Pantsu Hunter
::Hair::
Hair 144 in Bitter Brown by Love Soul
::Eyes::
Innocent Eyes Mod for the M3 head in Green by POMF
::Head::
M3 w/ Helli mod by Utilizator/Pantsu Hunter
::Lashes::
Helli lashes by Pantsu Hunter
::Body::
Kemono avatar in Human by Utilizator
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Alivia Dress (D-cup Kemono verion) by Melon Bunny !!New!!!
::Over Skirt::
Melancholy Dress in Midnight by Remarkable Oblivion !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Socks::
Ripped Ribbon Socks by TSH
::Shoes::
Ginchiest Creepers in Tar/Check by Boom

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Bat Country Choker by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder
::Necklace 2::
Catitude Necklace in Gray Tabby by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder !!New @ Jewery Fair!!
!!!Loooks like my RL cat!!! ;~~~~; <3!!!
::Bracelet::
Bat Country Charm Bracelet by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder
::Ring::
Laa Dee Da ring in Black by Infinity !!New @ Jewelry Fair!!!
::Ring 2::
The Purge ring in Black by Infinity !!New @ Jewelry Fair!!!
::Ring 3::
Bat Country Ring by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder
::Earrings::
Catitude Earrings in Gray Tabby by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder !!New @ Jewelry Fair!!!
::Hair Bow::
Hair Bow in Skull by Katat0nik !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Plushies::
Snuggle Buddy Ralph in Night by Mango Cheeks !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Headband::
Tuesday Headpiece in Black by Tentacio !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Poses::
Poses by Imeka

0 comments:

Post a Comment