Monday, February 9, 2015

Angelic Elegance



Good beginning of the week, everyone! I wanted to show you my -favorite- outfit from the Burlesque event at the end of the week last week but I failed! I also forgot to give you RL update like promised SO will do this post! Melon Bunny was ON POINT with the Burlesque theme in my opinion. Not only does her gorgeous ensemble come as I'm showing it here, with a weighted (Rigged) skirt, but it also comes with a flexi prim version for those of you who love your sway with your movement looks. As usual the outfit is FITMESH so do keep mind of your shape and DEMO. Corset is also available in a 'thinner' version but you all know I like to be on the thicker end of the spectrum. I have to say the look of this all together is breath taking, and I was SO happy to find shoes made for TMP ouch feet to tie it all together. <3 Details below. Muahmuah~
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Topaz in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Pure Eyes in Green by Angelica
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Forest Sapphire Burlesque outfit by Melon Bunny !!Available @ Burlesque!!!
::Stockings::
White Ruffle Stockings by Big Beautiful Doll
::Shoes::
Odette shoes by Mundos
Extras && Accessories;
::Fan::
Plumage Featherfan in Blue by Devious Minds !!Available @ Burlesque!!!
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Blix by .:Soul:.
::Headpiece::
Juliah in Gold/Blue Roses by .Keystone.
&
Alias Open Crown by {Scene}
::Wings::
Winged Persuasions in Female by Le Poppycock !!Available @ Chapter 4!!!
::Necklace::
Arabella Wild Pearls in Long by Maxi Gossamer !!Available @ Fameshed!!!

Décor;

Dolly Piano by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Shauna's Chair by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Blanket Curio by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Roses Jug by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Book Shelf by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Patchwork Rug by Apple Fall !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Gala Kitty by Ionic !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Luna Kitty by Ionic !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Shadow Kitty by Ionic !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Maggie Kitty by Ionic !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
Shelf D'Amour in Blue by Frogstar !!Available @ Spread The Love!!!
Capture Me Bed in Angel by Frogstar !!Available @ Fresh!!!
Bunny Boy Chair in Sky by Frogstar !!Available @ Fresh!!!
Pretty Doll Box & Poses by *~*HopScotch*~* !!Available @ Fresh!!!


Ok so rl update. As yous who follow me know, I have Fibromyalgia which is uncontrolled and causes me a -lot- of pain. I've been approved for medical weed to calm it down and have some weed from my sister until I get my medical card and find out how to get it here in MA as there's no dispensaries yet. I, unfortunately, don't know any people in MA so since I've gotten really close to running out of what I have from my sister have been smoking less. It's pretty hellish so I've been missing more posts and what not. I'm sorry. ;~; I hope to be back soon in full swing. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment